May 29, 2013

Summer Wishlist ☼

image

Helllloo again, It's me! Finally blogging again, lol. Well anyway, I just wanted to show you guys my summer wishlist. These are some things I want and hopefully will end up buying this summer once I get a job. ;) All of these things can be bought on Fredflare.com aside from the Nintendo 3DS, Rilakkuma Pouch, Luna Plushie, and Rilakkuma Film.




♥ NINTENDO 3DS XL | Amazon
RILAKKUMA 3DS POUCH | Amazon
HOLLY GONIGHTLY SLEEP MASK | Fredflare
RYAN GOSLING HEY GIRL JOURNAL | Fredflare
GIGANTIC DONUT POOL FLOAT | Fredflare
RILAKKUMA FILM | Amazon
CAKE POUCH | Fredflare
LUNA PLUSHIE | Amazon

I feel like all I've been posting about are things I'm currently wishing for or things I've bought recently. I need more ideas on what to post because I seriously do not know what to blog about other than things I want.. lol someone HELP!
Photobucket

3 comments: