May 30, 2013

Makeup Tag ♡

I was tagged by the beautiful Elli from (Luxe & Blush) to do this tag and I thought it'd be pretty fun. As you can tell from the picture below I mainly use drugstore products because I can't afford higher end products (besides the Lorac Pro Palette) as of right now. (Maybe in the future I will!) Basically, all you have to do is sum up the total of your everyday makeup products and see how much your face is worth! 




Neutrogena SPF 55 Moisturizer $10.69
Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer $21.00
Lorac Pro Palette $42.00
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation $13.99
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder $12.99
Milani Baked Blush $6.99
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner $9.99
Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara $7.99
No 7 Maximize Volume Mascara $7.99
Rimmel London Brow Pencil $3.99
Rimmel London Nude Eye Pencil $4.49
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer $4.99
Garnier Skin Renew Concealer $12.99
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit $3.00
Revlon Eyelash Curler $4.99

GRAND TOTAL= $168.08
Photobucket
Wow, I honestly did not know my face was worth that much!
It's not a lot compared to other girls who use higher end makeup,
but still.. that's a lot of money!

3 comments:

  1. Is the Revlon whipped foundation really good! Do you think it would work for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have Combination skin and it works really well for me! Just make sure to set your face with powder after applying the foundation. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! You seriously picked up some gems! The packaging for all the beauty products are just so cute. All the more reason to buy them.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos

    ReplyDelete