May 27, 2013

New Shoes ♡


Ahhh, I can't believe I keep spending my money on clothes/shoes. I need to stop. Like seriously. Okay, so I just wanted to show you guys two pairs of shoes, I bought and one I received as a gift from a lovely friend!


These shoes were a gift from a friend. And although, they're not authentic Dr. Martens, I still love them with every inch of my heart because they're floral. It's okay if they're knock offs since I already have a pair of 1460's which were expensive as hell. lol




These were the ones I purchased myself and OH MY GOODNESS, can you say absolutely gorgeous? These are the Red Velvet Hackney boots from Dr. Martens! ^_^ I decided to get these because they're velvet and I am obsessed with velvet textures, velvet anything. It also has a cherry blossom print all over the shoe. *squeals* I am so happy with this purchase and I only paid $65 (original price $90).

1 comment: