June 11, 2013

Epic Haulage! ☺


These are some of the things I've bought this past week. I bought all the shirts from my local thrift store called Savers that just opened up in my town. It's so amazing and fairly inexpensive! I love it! The acid wash high waisted jeans were from GoJane and they were roughly around $40. I know so expensive, but I've wanted a pair of high waisted jeans for the longest time. The other knick knacks were from eBay and the LUSH things, well, they were obviously from LUSH.

I placed an order on ULTA once again.. and these are the stuff I ordered.
I got a really good deal on the Urban Decay palette! (✿◠‿◠)



7 comments:

  1. So jealous right now! >.< The thrift shops here are so expensive :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the EOS lipbalms and nail polish you bought!

    Seaside Beauty
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww great haul :D Loving your blog~ definately following
    Hope you stop by mine ^-^
    xoxo
    Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I followed your blog as well <3

      Delete