April 5, 2013

Clarisonic Mia Review!



So you're probably wondering, what the heck is that big tooth brush lookin' thing?!
Well, for all of you who don't know what the Clarisonic Mia is, you're missing out!

The Clarisonic Mia is a sonic brush that is used to cleanse the face. The Mia comes in a wide variety of pastel colors, I own the light green one. c: This Clarisonic specifically has one button and one speed while the others have different ones.

The Clarisonic Mia includes a universal charger, a brush head (you can get different types of brush heads). I prefer the sensitive one because it makes your face super soft!, a 30ml sample sized cleanser which I didn't like too much.. but it does contain aloe vera, cucumber and Japanese green tea which is great for your skin.

The Clarisonic Mia is a BIG investment but I highly recommend you guys buy it because it works wonders! It claims to remove makeup 6x better than traditional methods, which is absolutely true! I would recommend at least taking any eye makeup off before using this. After using the Clarisonic for a couple of weeks I noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looked and felt. (kinda like a baby's bottom!)

The Mia is set up to stay on for 1 minute. The recommended way to use it was 20 seconds on each cheek, 10 seconds on the forehead, 5 on the nose and 5 on the chin. I honestly do not like using the time set up, I generally just use it all over my face.



♥Use a cleansing lotion to take off any makeup!
♥Use a toner to remove excess makeup & dampen face with water
♥Apply a pea sized amount of cleanser to the Clarisonic Mia head.
♥Use Clarisonic on face for the times mentioned earlier. (which I don't do!)
♥Splash face with cool water to close up your pores.
♥Apply moisturizer with SPF and an eye cream.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Clarisonia Mia 2!!! It's amazing

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete