November 11, 2013

Christmas Wishlist❄




1 ♥ More Printed Vintage Dresses
2 ♥ Lavender Buddha Statue
3 ♥ UNIF Happy Face Tee
4 ♥ UNIF Graphic Tee
5 ♥ LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub
6 ♥ TUK Green Velvet Creepers
7 ♥ Sigma Make Me Cool Brushes
8 ♥ Too Faced Plump, Gloss, & Glow kit
9 ♥ Lavender Clarisonic Mia
10 ♥ HUF Plantlife Socks
11 ♥ The Shins, Vinyl


6 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from Too Faced but I'm in love with everything because of the design and packaging! If you get it the kit I'd love it if you did a review on it.
    http://pumpkaboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to do a review on it, if I do end up buying it. c: thanks for taking the time to read my blog! xoxo

      Delete
  2. To own Sigma brushes and anything by Too Faced would be amazing! I absolutely love the lavender buddha statue too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys don't carry Too Faced in Australia? :o I think Sigma has international shipping! Love your blog <33

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the olive green sneakers! It's so 90's! xo, Anna Ziuzina

    ReplyDelete