May 5, 2013

Liebster Award!

I got a lovely message from one of my fellow bloggers, Helena (Seaside Beauty) and I noticed that she nominated me for an award which I had no clue what it was about.. apparently, it's an award that bloggers receive who have under two hundred followers. Pretty cool, I must say!


♡ Liebster Rules ♡

♥  Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
♥  Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award & link them in your post.
♥  Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
♥  Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
♥  Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
♥  No tag backs!




 ♡ 11 Random Facts About Me ♡

♥  My name is Jasmine and I was born on may sixth which makes me a taurus.
♥  My favorite flowers are daisies, roses, and orchids.

♥  I've always wished to be at least 5'7" but sadly, I'm only 5'3.

♥  I have a huge obsession over British people. I guess you can call me a britophile.
♥  I love collecting things such as; makeup, nail polish, and perfume. 

♥  I'm deeply, deeply, deeply terrified of the ocean.

♥  I'm afraid of heights, yet I love riding roller coasters. (lol)

♥  When I'm older I want to travel around all of the seven continents of the world.
♥  Disneyland is probably my most favorite place in the world. 

♥  The only (clothing) store I shop at are thrift stores.
♥  My favorite fruits I love to eat are: 





♡ My Nominees ♡

Brianna from Pastel Baby
Jessica from Passion, Kawaii, Fashion
Christina from Christina Meow
Michelle from A Colorful Creation
Elli from Luxe & Blush
Joanna from Dolly Yuuna
Yashira from Magical Riot
Luci from Sailor Scout Luci
Annelise from J. Annelise Says
Daisy from & Pretty Things
Miyuki from Miyuuki Hime


♡ My Questions from Helena ♡

What inspired you to start your blog and how did you come up with your name?
♥ I've had my blog since 2011 but I didn't really use it until now. And I just came up with my name randomly.
If you could do anything, what would be your dream job?
♥ I've always wanted to be a cosmetologist but I don't think I'm really good at it. Or an interior designer.
What's one thing can you not help but splurge on?
♥ Probably makeup, or LUSH because I am obsessed. ^-^
What makeup brand is your guilty pleasure?
♥ NYX or Benefit cosmetics. 
Are you more of a lipstick or eyeshadow girl?
♥ Definitely lipstick! I have a huge collection of it. c:
What one beauty item can you not leave your house without?
♥ Most likely chapstick or lipstick. Depends if I'm wearing lipstick though.
 What is your go to outfit and makeup look?
♥ Simple smokey eye with winged liner. And for my outfit, it depends on what I'm feeling that day.
What are you most proud of about your blog?
♥ Probably the whole look/design of it. I customized it myself.
How old were you when you first started wearing makeup? What was it and what made you want to use it?
♥ I was probably fifteen when I first used an eyeliner. I didn't even know how to use it back then.
What's your holy grail product at the moment?
♥ My neutrogena face sunscreen and/or my LUSH ocean salt scrub. 
Do you spend more on beauty or fashion when shopping?
♥ A mixture of both. But I think I spend more on fashion because I already have a lot of beauty things!


♡ Questions for my Nominees ♡

♥  What is your most favorite color and why?
♥  If you could go one place in the world you have never been, where would it be and why?
♥  What is one food you could never get tired of?
♥  What are you favorite online shops? (including makeup, fashion, etc.)
♥  What was your most recent expensive item that you purchased?
♥  What do you keep in your purse on a everyday basis?
♥  What is your favorite video game/console?
♥  Who do you admire the most and look up to?
♥  Would you rather spend $100 on makeup or on clothes?
♥  What is your favorite high end  makeup brand?
♥  Do you collect anything, if so, what it is?




6 comments:

  1. I also love collecting makeup, nail polish and perfume! But I think it is more of an obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for the nomination! Hehe. I'll try to do it soon <3 Thank you!

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! c: Thanks by the way! <3
    http://togepikisses.blogspot.com/2013/05/ive-been-tagged-o.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read/saw yours! It was so cute. c: and no probz! x

      Delete
  4. Going to try this post soon! Thankyou for tagging me! ^o^

    ReplyDelete